A Florida boutique law firm that focuses on Personal Injury and Maritime Law.
Julmiste Leads to Justice!
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Aviation Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Drowning Accidents
- Insurance Disputes
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
- Slip and Fall Incidents
- Product Liability
- Maritime Contracts
- Yacht & Ship Sales Agreements
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Injuries to Fishermen and Seamen
- Maritime Wrongful Death Claims
- Longshoreman’s Claims
- Recreational Boating Claims
- Marine Insurance Claims
- Maintenance & Cure Claims
Stetson University College of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude-2006
- Dean’s List
- Mock Trial (3rd place winner & opening statement finalist)
- Assistant Case Notes Editor (the American and Caribbean Law Journal)
- Research Assistant (Associate Dean of Academics)
- Public Service Fellow (treasurer)
- Top Research & Writing recognition
- Faculty Review and Selection Committee (student member)
Stetson University School of Business Administration
M.B.A, With Honors– 2006
Florida A & M University
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration, magna cum laude- 2003
- Dean’s List
- Haitian Cultural Club (President)
- President’s Scholars Leadership Program (Treasurer)
- Homecoming Board
- Teaching Assistant (Learning Development and Disability Department)
About Wilnar Julmiste
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County FAWL
- Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association
- Haitian Lawyers Association
- Broward County Trial lawyers Association
- Fort Lauderdale Mariners Club
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
- Board of Directors-Broward Education Foundation
- Board of Directors-Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) Leader’s in the Law Award. (2021)
- Legacy Magazine 40 under 40 Black Leaders of Today and Tomorrow. (2019)
- Daily Business Review Professional Excellence, On the Rise award recipient. (2018)
- The Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Class IV. (2016-17)
Julmiste will lead you to Justice when you have been wronged, damaged or injured.
Wilnar is an experienced litigator and tough negotiator. She has been passionately representing personal injury clients since 2008. In addition to handling personal injury cases, including car, motorcycle and boating accidents, for nearly 15 years Wilnar’s practice also involved representing large corporations, insurance companies, manufacturers, distributors, sellers and insurers of automobiles, recreational vehicles, boats and aircrafts.
In 2022, after gaining the tremendous experience representing plaintiffs as well as those defending themselves from claims, Wilnar founded Julmiste Legal. Wilnar is delighted to now focus her practice on pursuing the rights of victims who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. Julmiste Legal also concentrates on maritime law, the body of law governing the legal affairs and dealings between ship operators, crewmembers, passengers, and cargo on navigable waters.
During Wilnar’s many years representing large companies that were defending themselves from claims, Wilnar gained valuable insight into the world of defense litigation strategy and understands what motivates insurance companies and large corporations to properly resolve claims.
Wilnar graduated from Fort Lauderdale High School in 2000 and went on to complete her undergraduate degree at Florida A & M University. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in less than four (4) years at the University. After her achievements at Florida A & M, Wilnar went on to graduate cum laude from Stetson University in 2006 with a Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration. Soon after graduating from Stetson University, Wilnar began practicing law in South Florida, representing clients throughout the State.
In addition to managing the Law Firm, Wilnar remains active in her local community. Elected in 2016, Wilnar became the first African American to serve on the Board of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and she currently serves at the Association’s treasurer. She also serves on the Board of Directors for the Broward Education Foundation as well as the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society. Further, she is an active member of the South Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Florida Justice Association, F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Fort Lauderdale Mariners Club, Haitian Lawyers Association, to name a few.
Life Beyond the Bar
When Wilnar is not at her desk representing clients or out serving the community, you can find her enjoying a game of tennis, relaxing at the beach, planning events, travelling, or cooking and spending time with her husband and their three children.
About Wilnar Julmiste
We equip leaders from strategy through execution.
Talk to us! We promise we can help you!
You can trust us to get you the justice you deserve.
We equip leaders from strategy through case execution.
Boca- (Main): 5301 N Federal Hwy Suite 110, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Coral Springs: 7301 Wiles Road, Suite 202, Coral Springs, FL 33067
(By appointment only)
West Palm Beach: 2054 Vista Parkway Suite 400, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 (By appointment only)